Welcome to Thandi Coaches. We are based in Birmingham and operate coach and vehicle hire, as well as bus and express routes.
As a longstanding provider of coach hire and transport solutions our vehicles transport over 45,000 passengers per month. Our sizeable fleet and professional team of people are able to facilitate and operate any routes or number of passengers you require.
We work very closely with authorities and also industry regulators and over the years have built a rapport that enables us to have a great working relationship which in turn allows for a more fluid process as a whole.
Please explore this website and the details of our services and do not hesitate to get in touch for further details.
What are the full range of services offered by our company?
- Executive Coach Hire (49 / 53 / 57 / 70 / 83 seat)
- Minibus Hire (7 / 16 / 33 / 37 seat)
- Bus route services
Our vehicle hire services are nationwide as well as providing some services into Europe.
What partnership agreements and/or subcontract arrangements do you have with other companies?
Our main contract at present is with Sandwell Academy, which is part of West Bromwich Albion Football Club. All services have full time drivers whom work on set routes and pick up points. We also have affiliations with many other schools, colleges and universities.
Corporate work and European work is also undertaken and collectively we move in the region of 45,000+ passengers per month. We also work with the largest transport coach broker in the UK from which we have been the West Midlands region award winner 3 years running.
If you are interested in setting up a partnership agreement with us please get in touch. We are constantly striving to ensure a value for money approach which benefits both our clients and our business. We work directly with clients to maintain an effective working relationship and have dedicated staff working to make sure that all operations run smoothly.
Given the nature of our business the environmental impact we have is important to us.
- Our vehicles are regularly maintained and serviced to ensure they operate at the optimum standards and therefore do not burden the environment any more than they should.
- We have stringent processes and procedures in place to safely and environmentally dispose of any waste that may harm the environment.
- We have a strict recycle policy at our offices and aim to even recycle our waste from the rubbish accumulated on the vehicles.
- We plan and manage routes in the most economic and environmental manner as practically possible
- Going forward we are looking to source coaches that will be more environmentally aware.